I was almost done doing the pebble quilting with about 3 inches left around each end when I ran out of threat. So, I bought a cone of the metalic thread from Superior Thread to finish the job since I had already gone through 4 500 yard spools. Well, even with the spool on a thread stand, I just could not get the tension right and was getting extremely frustrated, so I put the quilt aside for a little while. I went back to it about a month and a half later and still had the same issues no mater what I did (changed top tension, needles, bobbin tension, speed, etc.). So aside it went again for another month.
Today, I found another spool of metalic thread instead of the cone and decided to give it another go. Well, that was it and I was able to finish quilting the fab quilt tonight. I'm in love with it. I'm so happy with how it came out. I still need to add a binding and trim the threads, but I'm so happy that this step is over.
Here are a few more pics of the quilting.