We're having a kitchen holiday swap in the BMQG, revealing our final product at our December meeting. We were to bring in some fabric, put it in a bag and draw someone else's fabric for this swap. We know who we're creating items for and they know who's making something for them. We could provide whatever guidance we wanted. We could say that we didn't want additional fabrics added, or feel free to add just solids for example. We could say, no aprons, but anything else is game.
I drew Rebecca, who provided a yard of fabric. I knew right away what I was going to make once I saw it, I just needed to make sure she didn't have any color or fabric preferences. I was basically given full reign but she said she wasn't a big fan of red.
Here's a sneak peak at the beginning of Rebecca's kitchen item.
Rebecca provided the print and I added in the solids. I love how it's come out. I've already finished the quilting of this item and just need to bind it, so I'm actually a lot further along than this picture implies.
I really love how it came out so far, and I hope Rebecca does too.