Anyway, I've made some progress on my quilting projects since my last post:
- Finished piecing the top of the blooming nine patch. I'm just debating on if I want to add a border or not.
- Finished piecing the top of a disappearing nine patch using 2 Figgy Pudding by Moda charm packs
- Cut out all of the pieces to sew 4 additional, smaller stars for my Fire and Ice quilt from the Carol Doak class
- Continued machine quilting my bento box in between everything else. I've found that I can't do a lot of machine quilting at one time, so I'm making much more progress then I would have by mixing things up.
- Picked out the fabric for the final two Carol Doak scenic BOMs from August and September (yes, I know I'm behind)
- Installed (ok, hung up) a cork board next to my sewing table so I can hang patterns that I'm currently working on and other ideas. I also put my checklist here to help me track my progress. To hold a book up there, I use a couple of binder clips hung using a couple of tacs, which works GREAT!
- Dropped off my Autumn quilt with a new machine quilter that I'm trying out. This quilt is just too big for me to do on my home machine, so I'm trying this one out so I can see what her work is like since I want someone to quilt the blooming nine patch quilt in an all over cherry blossom pantograph that I'm still searching for. Anyone seen a good cherry blossom pantograph I can purchase somewhere?
- Started a lap quilt at a little gathering with my aunt KK using Moda's Eva by Basic Grey line.
wow, you have been busy! Wish you did have a camera working so we could see all that goodness!ReplyDelete