At the beginning of the year I developed some goals for myself for the 2010 quilting year. I thought that this would be a good time to revisit them and see how I did throughout the year.
Goal 1 - Reduce the number of unfinished quilt tops needing to be quilted (9 at the beginning of 2010)
I reduced that number by two. I now have 7 quilt tops that need quilting. Goal = Acomplished!!! (I have to say, before I went and counted, I was sure I was going to have more than 9.)
Goal 2 - Buy less fabric and use from my stash.
Hahahaha. This is a funny one. Yeah, about that. I never actually took inventory of how much fabric I had at the beginning of the year, but I would be willing to bet my Bernina that I have more fabric now than I did on January 1, 2010. That's saying a lot. I don't think I ever thought I was going to have less fabric, but I wanted to consciously use some of the fabric that I already have.
Goal 3 - Reduce my UFOs (I had 9 quilts in progress at the beginning of 2010)
I now have 7 quilts in progress (from the cutting stage all the way to the binding stage). Once again, I'm shocked that this went down. If I had to guess, I would have also thought that I had more in progress. Goal = Acomplished
Goal 4 - Continue Blogging.
All in all, I think I did a pretty good job of maintaining my goals. I managed to finish 12 projects this year, 5 of those were quilts. I'll showcase my finishes for 2010 after the holidays and when I can share more about some of them.