I've finally finished all of the nine patches for the blooming nine patch I'm making for my cousin's wedding next May. I'm hoping to have it done so I can give it to his fiance at her shower. I cut out all the squares and am in the middle of assembling it. Here are a few pics. I think I'm going to put a border on it using the same fabric in the outer most section (the triangles) since that fabric was the inspiration for the entire color scheme.
I managed to squeeze a little battery life out of my camera, but I still can't find my charger. I may need to suck it up and buy a new one. Hopefully I'll be able to share more quilting photos soon.