I really had a very productive sewing day on Sunday. In addition to getting some binding on some quilts (and actually quilting one) I also finished my Modern She Made Swap pillow cover.
I'm really pleased with how it turned out. It really aligns with the vision I had for the pillow in the beginning. The pillow I stuffed inside this one is a bit too small, but it's the correct size that my partner wanted.
It's easier to see the machine quilting on the back of the pillow before I assembled it. I did some straight line quilting on the outer most part and did a wood grain quilting in the center, around the leaf since I thought it fit well with the look of the pillow. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I hope my partner likes it.