I've just been knocking them out lately. I guess that's what happens when you're on vacation and your husband is working.
This quilt, which I still have to piece the top together, is from M'liss Rae Hawley's Phenomenal Fat Quarter Quilts.
I encountered one issue while piecing together the pieces of the top, I didn't have as much fabric as the pattern called for. It wanted 15 strips of one particular fabric but I only had enough fabric to cut 13 strips.
In the end, I needed 157 squares of the 3 stripe block (see below) and ended up with 156 squares. I tried a few different arrangements of the pattern including reducing the size or changing the center pattern. I'm still unsure what I'm going to do. I might try a few other options because I'm not quite satisfied with either option.
The first one below is just a smaller version of what is called for. I'm not sure if the proportions work. The second one I tried putting the blocks into a cross shape. Right now I'm leaning towards the first option. We'll see how I feel after a few days. Opinions Welcomed!