Over the weekend I managed to make this block for the Quilts for Boston effort the Boston MQG is organizing. Blocks are to be 12.5" x whatever, so I made this block 12.5" x a lot longer. I totally forgot to grab the final measurements.
While working on another project that I hope to reveal soon, I made this block as a leader and ender project. This one finishes at 12.5" x 12.5" and uses a whole bunch of 2.5" squares that I had just lying around.
A huge thank you to everyone who has already made and contributed blocks. We have been overwhelmed with the outpouring of support and love. I've taken the lead on the sponsorship/donation component of this effort and personally, I have been blown away by the generosity of so many vendors and quilt shops.